I am a candidate for the Albemarle County Board of Supervisor’s Scottsville Magisterial District seat representing the precincts of Cale, Scottsville, Monticello, and Stone Robinson. I have lived here for over thirty-five years and have launched and run a number of small businesses and non-profit organizations. I am a professional mediator, and I coordinate mediation programs for all of the courts in Albemarle County.
I am running to bring my experience and common sense approach to the Board of Supervisors and to make sure it is accountable, transparent and responsive to the citizens of my district and Albemarle County. I am committed to public service, and I am ready and willing to work for you. Please vote for me on November 5th.
- Certified Mediator, Commonwealth of Virginia
- Certified Mentor for New Mediators, Judicial Council of Virginia
- Past President and CEO, Charlottesville Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Board Member, Habitat for Humanity Advisory Council
- University of Virginia , B.A. Economics, 1978
- University of Virginia, Darden Executive Program, 1985
- Virginia Tech, Center for Public Administration & Policy—Local Government Management